Light Regional Council invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from registrants who share a vision to activate and develop land in Oldham Street, Kapunda.
- Growing regional centre and development site within 200m of Main Street
- Total site area: 5465m2 (approx.)
- Only minutes from the famed Barossa Valley
- Easy 70 minute drive from Adelaide’s CBD and only 25 minutes from Gawler
- Four (4), brand new 2-bedroom retirement units which have never been occupied
- Various existing buildings, including a renovated former bowling club room building and heritage listed original clubroom
- Over 2600m2 (approx.) of vacant land
Light Regional Council (LRC) invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from registrants who share a vision to activate and develop a strategic site in Oldham Street, Kapunda.
This development ready site was the former home of the Kapunda Bowling Club, and provides opportunity for parties interested in a range of different land uses. Current uses on the land include four (4), 2-bedroom retirement living units which remain untenanted (change of land use STCC) and a number of previous bowling club buildings and structures including a clubroom building (renovated in anticipation for retirement living). Council welcomes submissions from respondents interested in all or part of the site and will work closely with the successful respondent/s to assist in realising their vision for the site.
Enquiries can be made to Mr Andrew Chown (Manager, Strategy) or Kieren Chappell (GM, Economic Development) on 8525 3200.
EOI documents may be obtained from the SA Tenders and Contracts website (Use Tender code LRC047371).
For information on how to register, please visit: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/library/browse?id=14 (Section 6 – Registration & Business Information)